Home > Young Adult - Pilgrimages
Young Adult - Pilgrimages
Saturday, June 13 - Saturday, June 20, 2020
Itching to travel or looking for an adventure? Searching for more direction from God in your life? Then this pilgrimage is for you! We're teaming up with Verso Ministries to explore the faith, culture, and countryside of the Irish people.
- Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Knock
- Climb to the heights of the holy mountain, Croagh Patrick
- Tour the Connemara region's lakes, mountains, small villages, ocean views, and fjord of Killary Harbor
- Visit the Benedictine monastery at Kylemore Abbey and pray with the religious community
- View a sheepdog demonstration at Caherconnel Stone Fort
- Hike coastal paths along the Cliffs of Moher overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Visit the Solas Bhride Centre and walk in the footsteps of St. Brigid of Kildare
- Trek along the scenic trails of Glendalough in the Wicklow Mountains
- Explore Dublin: Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Cathedral
- Sample pints and local fare at pubs all throughout the pilgrimage
Land-Only Package (no airline flight): $2358 pay by check / $2408 full price
Full Package (including airline flight): $3199 pay by check / $3249 full price
Note 1: The pricing above reflects a $240 subsidy for the first 15 residents/parishioners in the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend to register (and their travel companions).
Note 2: If there are 30 or more pilgrims, then the price drops by $150 for everyone.
Subsidy Deadline: First 15 Registrants
Registration Deadline: April 16
More Info & Registration
Learn how to make this pilgrimage a reality for you!
Seven scholarships are being awarded in the amount of $500 each:
• Application Form
• Application Deadline: Extended while funds last!
Read these Funding Tips for ways to make up the difference between the cost and what you can afford.
Fort Wayne: Crystal Serrano-Puebla – email@example.com or 224-650-0578
South Bend: Sean Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org or 858-354-9006