Home > Young Adult - Pilgrimages
Young Adult - Pilgrimages
Saturday, June 12 - Saturday, June 19, 2021
Itching to travel or looking for an adventure? Searching for more direction from God in your life? Then this pilgrimage is for you! We're teaming up with Verso Ministries to explore the faith, culture, and countryside of the Irish people.
- Celebrate Mass at the Shrine of Our Lady of Knock
- Climb to the heights of the holy mountain, Croagh Patrick
- Tour the Connemara region's lakes, mountains, small villages, ocean views, and fjord of Killary Harbor
- Visit the Benedictine monastery at Kylemore Abbey and pray with the religious community
- View a sheepdog demonstration at Caherconnel Stone Fort
- Hike coastal paths along the Cliffs of Moher overlooking the Atlantic Ocean
- Visit the Solas Bhride Centre and walk in the footsteps of St. Brigid of Kildare
- Trek along the scenic trails of Glendalough in the Wicklow Mountains
- Explore Dublin: Book of Kells, Guinness Storehouse, Jameson Distillery, Cathedral
- Sample pints and local fare at pubs all throughout the pilgrimage
- $2768 full price after 20 registrants1
- $2518 with pay-by-check & early-bird discounts2
- $2278 with pay-by-check, early-bird discount, & subsidy3
Note 1: The land-only package does not include an airline flight.
Note 2: The Pay-by-Check discount is $50 and the Early-Bird discount of $200 is available to the first 20 registrants.
Note 3: The Subsidy of $240 is available for any of the first 15 registrants who are residents/parishioners in the Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend (and their travel companions).
Subsidy Deadline: First 15 Registrants
Early-Bird Deadline: First 20 Registrants
Registration Deadline: May 10, 2021
Learn how to make this pilgrimage a reality for you!
Seven scholarships are being awarded in the amount of $500 each:
• Application Form
• Application Deadline: Reviewed on a Rolling Basis
Read these Funding Tips for ways to make up the difference between the cost and what you can afford.
Fort Wayne: Stacey Huneck – firstname.lastname@example.org or 260-349-5321
South Bend: Sean Allen – email@example.com or 858-354-9006