Home > Teacher Application
Thank you for your interest in a teaching position in our schools. Teaching in a Catholic school means to participate in the teaching mission of Jesus. As Christ came to witness to the love of His Father, so our Catholic School teachers witness to that love and assist their students to discover and grow in it.
Applicants should apply directly to the Catholic Schools Office (CSO) by submitting the following application materials:
- Completed application form and personal response questions;
- Employment verification of any prior licensed teaching experience;
- One pastoral reference completed by the pastor and submitted directly to the CSO;
- One current or most recent employer reference completed by the current/former employer and submitted directly to the CSO;
- Two professional references completed by the referent and submitted directly to the CSO;
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended; and
- Current Indiana teaching license
Applicants will only be considered when all application materials have been submitted to the CSO. Application materials and instructions are located under Downloads & Resources on the right of the screen. Please send all application materials to the address located at the bottom of the page or email to email@example.com .
Middle School/High School Theology ApplicantsMiddle school/high school theology applicants must apply through the Office of Catechesis.
Pastoral Minister Applicants:Pastoral minister applicants should contact Carl Loesch in the Office of Catholic Education at (260) 422-4611.
Substitute Teacher Applicants:Applicants for substitute teaching, please click here for application instructions. Long-term substitute teacher applicants, please complete the teacher application above.
Catholic Schools Office, Attn: Administrative Assistant-Personnel, 915 S. Clinton St., PO Box 390, Fort Wayne, IN 46801 The Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the teacher application procedure, please contact the Administrative Assistant-Personnel at the Catholic Schools Office in Fort Wayne at (260) 422-4611.