• St. Joseph Church, 1300 N. Main St., Bluffton, hosts prayer for vocations and religious freedom the first Thursday of each month beginning with Morning Prayer at 7:45 a.m., Mass at 8 a.m., Adoration from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Evening Prayer at 6:30 p.m., Litany of the Eucharist and Benediction at 6:45 p.m. and Mass at 7 p.m. On the second Wednesday of the month, Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty takes place beginning at 5 p.m. and ending with Mass at 7 p.m.
• St. Charles Borromeo Church, 4916 Trier Rd, Fort Wayne, has a holy hour all Fridays from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the chapel. No Holy Hour on May 8, 15, 22 and 29, 2015. Holy Hour will resume on Friday, June 5.
• Queen of Peace Church in Mishawaka has an hour and a half (3:30-5 p.m.) of Adoration and Exposition every Saturday prior to the Vigil Mass at 5:30 p.m. They dedicate this time in honor of private prayer for the Call to Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty.
• St. Mary of the Assumption Church, Decatur, hosts Eucharistic Exposition on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:30-6 p.m. and on Thursday from 9-10 a.m. and 4:30-8 p.m. The parish asks participants to pray for the protection of marriage, religious freedom and unborn children.
• Our Lady of Good Hope Church, 7215 Saint Joe Rd., Fort Wayne, hosts a holy hour for religious liberty beginning with a rosary at 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday.
Click the image for more.