• St. Joseph Church, 1300 N. Main St., Bluffton, hosts prayer for vocations and religious freedom the first Thursday of each month beginning with Morning Prayer at 7:45 a.m., Mass at 8 a.m., Adoration from 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Evening Prayer at 6:30 p.m., Litany of the Eucharist and Benediction at 6:45 p.m. and Mass at 7 p.m. On the second Wednesday of the month, Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty takes place beginning at 5 p.m. and ending with Mass at 7 p.m.
• St. Charles Borromeo Church, 4916 Trier Rd, Fort Wayne, has a holy hour all Fridays from 7:30-8:30 p.m. in the chapel.
• Queen of Peace Church in Mishawaka has an hour and a half (3:30-5 p.m.) of Adoration and Exposition every Saturday prior to the Vigil Mass at 5:30 p.m. They dedicate this time in honor of private prayer for the Call to Prayer for Life, Marriage and Religious Liberty.
• St. Mary of the Assumption Church, Decatur, hosts Eucharistic Exposition on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:30-6 p.m. and on Thursday from 9-10 a.m. and 4:30-8 p.m. The parish asks participants to pray for the protection of marriage, religious freedom and unborn children.
• Our Lady of Good Hope Church, 7215 Saint Joe Rd., Fort Wayne, hosts a holy hour for religious liberty beginning with a rosary at 9:30 a.m. every Tuesday.
Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception Parish, 1122 S. Clinton St., Fort Wayne
Saturday, July 4, 9 a.m. Mass celebrated by Bishop Kevin C. Rhoades to close the Fortnight for Freedom. All are invited to this Mass.
St. Gaspar del Bufalo, 10871 N. State Road 9, Rome City
Rosary before 8 a.m. daily Mass this week (June 22, 23, 25 and 26) will be dedicated to the families — Fortnight for Freedom — and Eucharistic Adoration as well on Wednesday, June 24, from 6-7 p.m. before the 7 p.m. Mass.
St. Joseph Parish, 1300 N. Main St., Bluffton
Thursday, July 2, 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and will include morning Mass at 8 a.m. with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Public and private prayer at 6 p.m. and concluding with Mass at 7 p.m.
St. Mary of the Annunciation, 411 W. Vistula St., Bristol
Sunday June 28, 6-7 p.m. — the event will be a Eucharistic Holy Hour, prayer, Adoration, Benediction and a homily by Deacon Bob Garrow
St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church, 414 Madison St., Decatur
Sunday, June 21, 12-1 p.m., Holy Hour with Eucharistic Exposition
Friday, June 26, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. All Night Eucharistic Exposition
Friday, July 3, 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. All night Eucharistic Exposition
Saturday, July 4, 5-6 p.m. Holy Hour with Eucharistic Exposition, patriotic rosary offered
Our Lady of Good Hope, 7215 Saint Joe Rd., Fort Wayne
The first hour of Eucharistic Adoration and the rosary are offered for Marriage, Life and Religious Freedom. Adoration follows the 9 a.m. Mass and is from 9:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. every Tuesday, year round (with the exception of a Tuesday morning funeral and during the last full week of June during Vacation Bible School, Adoration begins at 12:30 p.m.).
St. Joseph, 2213 Brooklyn Ave. (corner of Brooklyn and Hale Ave.), Fort Wayne
Tuesday, June 30, 8:30 to 10 a.m. Eucharistic Adoration
St. Joseph, 225 S. Mill St., Mishawaka
Thursday mornings from 7:30-8:30 a.m. Eucharistic Adoration
Click the image for more.