Home > Administrative Application
Thank you for your interest in an administrative position in our schools. Being an administrator in a Catholic school means to participate in the teaching mission of Jesus. As Christ came to witness to the love of His Father, so our Catholic School administrators witness to that love and assist their students to discover and grow in it.
Applicants should apply directly to the Catholic Schools Office (CSO) by submitting the following application materials:
- Completed application form and personal response questions;
- Employment verification of any prior licensed teaching experience;
- One statement of Catholic faith completed by the pastor and submitted directly to the CSO;
- One current or most recent employer reference completed by the current/former employer and submitted directly to the CSO;
- Two professional references completed by the referent and submitted directly to the CSO;
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended; and
- Current Indiana teaching/administrative license
Applicants will only be considered when all application materials have been submitted to the CSO. See below for application materials. Please send all application materials to the address located at the bottom of the page or email to email@example.com .
Click here for the Administrative Application
Mail all application materials to:
Catholic Schools Office Attn.: Administrative Assistant - Personnel PO Box 390 Fort Wayne IN 46801 The Diocese of Fort Wayne-South Bend is an equal opportunity employer. For more information on the teacher application procedure, please contact the Administrative Assistant - Personnel at the Catholic Schools Office in Fort Wayne at (260) 422-4611.